We Believe . . .
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in one God, externally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also that spiritual death, which is separation from God, and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
- We believe that the Lord, Jesus Christ, died for our sins, according to the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice; and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven and in His present life there for us as Advocate.
- We believe in the personal, imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord, Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost.